Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Au Naturale

I was first introduced to naturally flavored water while we were in Phoenix for Easter. It seemed everywhere we went there was the option of cucumber, lemon or grapefruit water. I have always been one to squeeze a slice of lemon in my water, but experiencing this variety of tastes was simply delightful. The fruits and vegetables leave only a slight essence to the water. I have started thinly slicing an English cucumber and lining the edges of my glass before I pour ice cold water into it. I also suggest orange, lime, blackberries, grapefruit and lemon with basil. A little goes a long way especially when you serve it individually. Another idea: place the produce inside a water pitcher such as a Brita. Any way you choose to drink it, naturally flavored water is a chic refreshing way to hydrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment