Thursday, May 3, 2012

Brain Food

I'm in the midst of my final exam week. And by final I mean the very last exams I will ever take (that is unless I go to culinary school). I have trapped myself in a Starbucks and am attempting to study Intro to Human Counseling. I got through a single chapter before I found myself surfing the web.

Unlike most college students stalking one another on Facebook, I stalk culinary websites, looking at various recipes. I chose to search for ingredients deemed "smart food" making my procrastination feel semi-productive. These ingredients carry antioxidants that research says should assist me on my final exam come Monday morning. Whether or not this may be true, I am going to give it a shot in the next few days, given my track record studying for this exam thus far.

Here is my top ten list for "smart food".
  1. Coffee 
  2. Olive Oil
  3. Garlic
  4. Fish (Salmon is recommended)
  5. Nuts and seeds
  6. Spinach
  7. Blueberries/Blackberries
  8. Avocado
  9. Pomegranate
  10. Chocolate (not kidding)
So enjoy a café mocha and trail mix as an afternoon snack, with broiled fish and a salad for dinner. Then you will get that A+ you deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment