Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Donna Hay

About a month ago, I visited Birmingham to work on a photoshoot for Oxmoor House. I was working with the most amazing food stylist, prop stylist and photographer. Working along side them was one of the best experiences I have had in college. I enjoyed getting to know each of them; they offered me priceless career advice while I was there. I forgot I was even working as we got carried away with conversation about amazing restaurants and must-try recipes. It was here that these three fabulous women introduced me to Donna Hay, the quintessential Australian foodie. Her magazines are filled with pages of beautiful photography and mouthwatering recipes. Each image is composed perfectly, creating a serene balance with style and sophistication. I discovered the website, magazine and most recently cookbooks. Her ideas make weeknight dinners a breeze with recipes requiring only a few ingredients and limited hands-on time. I can't thank my Birmingham friends enough for sharing Donna Hay with me, I am now a very loyal fan.


No comments:

Post a Comment