Friday, June 10, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

Free Coca-Cola


At the beach today, there was a promo for Coca-Cola. All of a sudden I witnessed a stampede of Italians running towards the cart full of free 1 liter bottles. The promoters eventually made their way through the entire beach making sure we each had received our sample of Coca-Cola classic.


Chips and Drinks

When you order drinks at the pubs (not bars- that's where coffee is served) you automatically are given a basket of chips. I don't know if they are making sure you don't drink on an empty stomach, providing something for the drunk munchies, or if they are just being friendly. But, I like it, I think it's a great tradition.

The Yellow Chair


It might not look like much, but this is my morning sanctuary. I come here every morning to enjoy my breakfast. The sun directly hits the chair when I am sipping on my cappuccino. It's delightful and so comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment