Thursday, June 23, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

Eating American food in Italy

This may sound like a sin, but it's true. I find it rather entertaining being in another country where people are fascinated by American products yet they are so common to me. Yesterday I bought a can of Pringles potato chips. The familiarity of these crisp snacks took me right back home!

CONAD

The TJ Maxx of Italy in combination with a Wal-Mart supercenter. Not only is there a grocery store connected to a clothing/homegoods store, they also have several locations in the small town of Massa. I found great deals on wine and shoes (2 of the most luxurious items sold here). I have to say it's been one of the best things I've discovered since I arrived!

The Weather


Hello clear blue skies and no humidity. I am in love with the climate here. Although I've heard the winters can be harsh, the summer weather has been amazing. Every morning I wake up and it is bright blue sky with only a few clouds if any. It makes for perfect beach weather that I have made sure I take full advantage of!

No comments:

Post a Comment